20 August 2006

No really, I'm back this time.

So, a little story. I didn't plan for this to be a story blog, but I feel one is necessary at this point. Back in May, I lost the job I hated. Good because I didn't have to work there anymore, but bad because I was suddenly unemployed. Luckily, I'd applied for some part time work while I was employed full time, and two of those jobs came through, as well as finally starting a directing project I'd been offered in March. If you have done the math, that means I was now working three part time jobs. Needless to say, I was a little busy. Still, I managed to have time to look for a new full time job.

I only applied for one job out of state. It was the perfect job for me, just what I wanted, it was just in a completely different part of the country. I didn't even remotely expect to get it. However, I wouldn't be talking about it now if I hadn't. So, I packed up and moved across the country to the great state of Virginia! The last month or so I've been settling in, getting used to a new job and a new place.

Therefore, I haven't blogged in ages. But I'm back. Hopefully for a while!

And without further adieu:

The perfect job!

Modern technology that makes the span of the country a little more narrow

Supportive friends and family

A car that could handle the cross country drive full to the brim

Cheap new furniture

Finally getting out of my contract back home

Johnny Depp

My best friend finally getting engaged!!!

Being asked to be a maid of honor

Breaking into the community theatre very quickly (rehearsals start Tuesday)

New friends

More new friends

Midnight phone calls

Laughing

Pandas!!

Getting more and more unpacked everyday

Settling in

Good roommates

Autonomy

Trust

No regrets

Singing

Swimming

Ultimate Frisbee

And you for reading this blog!

No comments: